Aiara was founded in 2009 as a start-up investment in Softbank Ventures, and has been developing its own augmented reality solutions and system building business with leading companies in Korea.
Expression is digital, but I think that the answer is analogue. We are deeply concerned with the point of connection with offline and we are constantly studying to enable users to enjoy digital contents naturally while taking analog activities.
Currently, Crayon Fang is exported to four countries in France and 'Spectrum NS' is exclusively available to the US in the IoT dart package. 'Gorilla AR' also has a history of delivery to Yangzhou city in China.
- Address : 29, Hakdong-ro 53-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea4F
- Main Number : 02-2052-7880
- Website : http://www.aiaracorp.com
- Development and Delivery of Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality Solution
- Develop customized content for the solution
- Development of fusion content related to offline play
- Development of augmented reality technology fusion application for education, industrial, event, etc.
- Mobile game development
- Indoor Navigation R & D