Shop by Category
WelCon. Well-made K-Content
Find Potential business partner
- 4THEVISION leads the immersive media technology in various new media fields Virtual Reality has enormous extendibility in terms of various service models in limitless business fields ranging from entertainment such as games, films/TV dramas, attraction devices for theme parks and to medical, education, and commerce. 4THEVISION provides related technology and contents to build feasible business and service models, breaking down the walls of virtual reality, augmented reality, and mixed reality. We create innovative experiences through consistent new challenges. Our mission is to build Meta Immersive Media world and provide new, fun experiences to everyone through the world by combining user-oriented creative ideas, boundless imagination and state-of-the-art technology, transcending the boundary between the real world and virtual world.
- Knock Knock is a 5th year game developer who does his best to become a game company that contributes to the world with motto 'Easy', 'Anywhere', 'With Friends'. In 2010, we captured the hearts and minds of Korean women with the social game 'Fashion City' and accumulated know-how through the launch of next year's games. From 2013 onwards, we will turn our business into a mobile social game that will double sales in 2014 and 3 billion in 2015 It is a company that is steadily rising and achieving sales. We are aggressively expanding our business by launching several titles to meet the diverse needs of users and launching games starting from 2016 after attracting 1.6 billion won in 2H05. The goal is IPO.
- HAPPYUP Co., Ltd.
- IP Creator 'HAPPYUP' is an animation planning and production company that was founded with the motto 'Make children happy with animation'. We are planning and producing characters and animations for children based on the know-how of successful animation production. We are planning and developing Global new media animation "Happy Babies, Bebe and Comi" and mathematics education animation "math alchemist". It is based on music and mathematics education, so it can be used anywhere in the world. 'HAPPYUP' is ready to work with Global Partners at any time.
- Retrobot, inc.
- Since 2008, Retrobot has been growing to become the top 3D animation studio in Korea. We have been sharing a common goal to create the best animations that families can sit together and enjoy. With the flagship animation ‘Tobot’, we successfully redefined the genre that had been overlooked in in Korea for a long time.
- NGELGAMES is a company based on engaging in mobile platforms, game publishing and development. We focus on creating new and fun expereiences in our games and making people play for years. The team has more than 10 years of experience in game industry, and here to deliver creative games with right business model to mark successful milestone as a developer and publisher. We also welcome to partnership with other corporate to create a new business and expand market to reach global audience as well.
- SBS International
- Founded in 1992 as the American subsidiary of SBS, SBS International has introduced SBS programs to audiences throughout the Americas. SBS’s four channels - SBS HD, SBS Plus, SBS Star, and SBS on Spectrum - provide unparalleled access to SBS’s critically-acclaimed and top-rated content, including dramas, sports, news, and variety programs. The programs are distributed on terrestrial TV and major MVPDs, including DIRECTV, Verizon, Frontier, Spectrum, and Altice USA to 15 million households throughout the US. In addition, SBS’ top drama series have been distributed to 18 TV stations in 14 countries in Latin America. Finally, SBS channels can be streamed live via Jungo + app throughout North and South America. SBS International also acquires and airs exclusively on KLPGA and other exciting sports programs in the U.S.
- Minglecon Co., Ltd
- Minglecon Co., Ltd. has been providing educational content for young children to learn English by combining games via mobile apps, web, VR apps, unplugged computing program kits as an Edu-Tech Company. Minglecone aims to motivate children to learn and help them improve their English based on CEFR(Common European Framework for Reference) and the World Standard English, by providing listening, reading, speaking, writing, grammar, and vocabulary content focusing on topics and taking into consideration children's learning modes and levels, which are combined with gamification based on digital modules, other than the typical learning methods with which children learn with books. Our learning approach is a combination of content and IT, with three patent registrations and a PCT application abroad. Module-based content are provided in the form of mobile apps, VR apps, and web/unplugged computing MingleBot that allows printing and downloading. So far, more than 3,126 content have been devel
- Stipop Inc.
- Stipop is a global sticker platform home to more than 2,000 sticker artists from 10 different countries with a total number of 50,000 stickers. Through stipop app, users can send great stickers on many different messengers. Sticker artists can upload and sell stickers in just two days with our new stipop studio. Currently, we are targeting WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and iMessage users living in the US, Europe, Southeast Asia, South America, and the Middle East, connecting sticker artists with messenger users from 20 different countries. We've been funded by Lotte Accelerator, Sparklabs, and KU holdings.
- JSC Co., Ltd.
- JSC Co., Ltd. was founded in 2011 and has been developing premium games for various devices such as pc, mobile, console, and others. After its foundation, JSC has been actively operating its business focusing on northeast asia. It is our goal to not only become a global contents developer within the field of graphics/programming outsourcing and game development/operations but also Virtual Reality(VR) and Augmented Reality(AR).
- STUDIOINYO CORP
- STUDIOINYO CORP is a professional planning and TV series animation production company based in Busan, Republic of Korea. The origin of the word “Dwelling place of the great spirit” is that it came from the native American language which meant “INYO”, it is founded in 2016 by such great artists.