To Create a business online store, Please follow the steps below.
1. Go directly to 'My page' after login.
2. Set the URL and theme to be used in My Store - Settings menu.
3. In the My Store – Templates menu, enter the information to display in Main and Products.
4. In My Store – Contacts menu, enter contact information to be provided to the buyer.
5. In My Store – Templates munu, Click the Move To button on the Store URL and check the store you set.
For more information about the product, please refer to the product description on the product detail page.
If additional support is required, after checking the company information on the product detail page,
Please contact the company.
For product/company contact, proceed as follows.
1. After logging in, click the Contact Now button in the product/company information you are interested in.
2. On the Inquiry screen, enter a message and send it.
3. Message is sent to the product/company in real time.
4. In the My Page - My Communication - Inquiries menu, We can keep the conversation going.
Please follow the steps below to sign up.
1. click 'Sign Up' in the top right corner of the page.
2. Choose the Member Type.
4. (For Seller) After personal authentication, member information/company information input, Complete your membership registration.
5. (For Buyer)Please proceed to agree to Terms of Service Agreement.
6. (For Buyer) After member information input, Complete your membership registration.
Proceed as follows for the private processing of the company store.
1. After logging in, go to My Page.
2. In the My Store - Settings menu, select N for the Use item and save.
3. My Store - Store with N in the Settings menu It does not appear and link within the Marketplace site.
You can search for products by category, event/market, company, and keyword.
Please use the menu at the top left to search by category.
Please use the Showroom menu to search by event/market.
For search by company, please check the store or product of that company.
Please use the search bar above to search by keyword.
It's a service that allows the administrator to selectively send valid inquiries verified by spam inspection and filtering through indiscriminatle bulk mailing during contact between sellers and buyers.
Proceed as follows for Inquiry Filtering Service.
1. After logging in, go to My Page.
2. Apply button in My Page - My Communication - Filtering Service menu Click, after confirmation by the administrator, Inquiry will be send.
To find user ID, Please follow the steps below.
1. On the login page, click Find ID.
2. Select Member Type.
3. (For Seller) After authentication, ID information will be sent by e-mail.
4. (For Buyer) Enter the email address used when registering as a member, ID information will be sent by email.
To register selected products/company, proceed as follows.
1. After logging in, click the heart-shaped button in the product/company information you are interested in.
2. You can send inquiry and search the company and product that you selected in My page - My Products – Favorites menu.
Online Meeting Service for sellers and buyers is available through the seller's application.
For Online Meeting Service, proceed as follows.
1. (Seller) After logging in, go to My Page.
2. (Seller) In My Page - My Communication - Online Meeting menu, Click Apply, select desired meeting time and buyer, and save.
3. The administrator confirms the application and approves it.
4. (Seller/Buyer) In My Page - My Communication - Online Meeting menu, Check the application details and click Join a Meeting.
5. The Online Meeting screen opens in a new window. Start a conversation.